Murat Yıldırım Romanian Fanclub

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Ultimele subiecte
» Poze cu familia
Murat Interviu in Gloria Magazin EmptySam Aug 01, 2015 11:40 am Scris de Simi

» Întîlnire de iftar cu președintele Turciei Erdogan
Murat Interviu in Gloria Magazin EmptyLun Iul 13, 2015 11:37 pm Scris de Simi

» Murat și Meryem la Cannes
Murat Interviu in Gloria Magazin EmptyDum Mai 31, 2015 12:03 pm Scris de Simi

» Gala KKK Georgia 12.05.2015
Murat Interviu in Gloria Magazin EmptyMar Mai 19, 2015 5:36 pm Scris de Simi

» Murat în Georgia 11.05.2015
Murat Interviu in Gloria Magazin EmptyJoi Mai 14, 2015 7:04 pm Scris de Simi

» Murat ajută copiii bolnavi
Murat Interviu in Gloria Magazin EmptyDum Mai 03, 2015 3:09 pm Scris de Simi

» Murat în All Men Magazin-aprilie 1015
Murat Interviu in Gloria Magazin EmptyMier Apr 29, 2015 7:40 pm Scris de Simi

» Gala Baku din 17.04.2015
Murat Interviu in Gloria Magazin EmptyMar Apr 28, 2015 8:00 pm Scris de Simi

» Gala kocan kadar konuș la Ankara 24 martie 2015
Murat Interviu in Gloria Magazin EmptyMar Apr 28, 2015 7:58 pm Scris de Simi

free web counter
Cine este conectat?
În total sunt 1 utilizatori conectați: 0 Înregistrați, 0 Invizibil și 1 Vizitator

Nici unul

[ Vizualizeaza toata lista ]

Recordul de utilizatori conectați a fost de 27, Joi Iun 15, 2023 8:44 pm

Murat Interviu in Gloria Magazin

In jos

Murat Interviu in Gloria Magazin Empty Murat Interviu in Gloria Magazin

Mesaj Scris de Simi Joi Ian 03, 2013 3:31 pm

Murat Interviu in Gloria Magazin 314969_
Simi
Simi
Admin
Admin

https://fanmurat123.forumattivo.it

Sus In jos

Murat Interviu in Gloria Magazin Empty Re: Murat Interviu in Gloria Magazin

Mesaj Scris de Simi Joi Ian 03, 2013 3:32 pm

The star Murat Yildirim stated: I am part of the most notorious mob family in Turkey portraying the role of Savas Baldar in the series “Ask ve Ceza”. This role confirmed the status of an attractive 32-year-old as one of the most popular, the most striking and charismatic of Turkish actors; but he is loyal to his wife Burcin Terzioglu

When I got the role Savas Baldar in the series “Ask ve Ceza”, my wife and I joked that we are now the most famous mob family in Turkey. While Burcin was in “Ezel” portraying the character of Azad Karaeski the daughter of biggest mob boss in Istanbul. I was simultaneously filming “Ask ve Ceza” in which I was the middle son of a very wealthy family in Istanbul; the family was also head of one of the largest tribes in the Turkish province of Van. The tribe was involved in the shady illegal business of drug trafficking. The province is in the far eastern side of Turkey, and borders the country of Iran. The residents still live very traditional lives, respecting century’s old traditions and unwritten rules of behavior; stated the 32-year-old Murat Yildirim.

Three years ago Yildirim portrayed the character of Demir Dogan in the much acclaimed serial “ASI”. This portrayal promoted him to the status of prince to so many women worldwide. With his latest role of Savas; confirming his status as one of the most popular, striking and charismatic Turkish actor.

The popularity comes to a person who does not come from a family of artistic pedigree. His father a native of Syria, his older sister is a teacher, and younger sister is studying computer science, his mother is a housewife. Murat Yildirim by profession is in fact a mechanical engineer, who also had a dream of a career of playing the drums in a heavy metal band. On the set of “Firtina” five years ago he met the love of his life Burcin Terzioglu and they married in June of 2008.
Simi
Simi
Admin
Admin

https://fanmurat123.forumattivo.it

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum